Tuesday 21 October 2014

Reschedule Groupon Reservation Date

If you are looking to save a few pennies while not leaving the luxuries, Groupon often is a good choice. Regardless of what you wanted to buy, Groupon is always being checked first if you could benefit from the massive discount offered for the same products or services. No harm checking for discounts, right? 

I bought two Groupons of KL Tower Hi-Tea Buffet at Atmosphere 360 + Blue Coral Aquarium + Observation Deck to bring my family a short visit to the KL Tower. On the a day prior to the reservation, my niece fell sick and so I have to reschedule the reservations to another weekend. So I called the Groupon support number given in the booking form to request rescheduling. While I am pretty confident that I would be able to (the fine print stated that I can reschedule one day prior to the booking), I was told that I couldn't.

So, this is how the "1 day prior" works:

Original booked date: 5/10/2014
Latest date to change the booked date: 3/10/2014 (Not 4/10/2014) 

However then, she recommended me to try writing an email to Groupon request but it will be 50:50 chance. Without providing any other alternatives, the call was ended. This call was not helpful at all. 

I was thinking to give up on the vouchers when I am reading the fine prints. Then, I discovered that they do provide the KL Tower number for reservations. I called the number embracing very little hopes, but it turns out that the KL Tower receptionist is so friendly and willing to reschedule my booking without hesitation. Finally, I am able to postpone the booking to another date.

Lesson learnt:

Try calling the direct provider instead of calling the Groupon support helpline. Groupon helpline might not be helpful.

Hope the following number will be helpful to you if you need to reschedule/booking for the KL Tower visit date:


Phone:    +603-2022 1724
Address:  Menara Kuala Lumpur, 
                 No 2 Jalan Punchak Off Jalan P. Ramlee
                 50250 Kuala Lumpur


No comments:

Post a Comment